4. User Account : You may choose to register with Company through the Website and create a user account (the "Account"). If you do, you will have access to your Account by providing either a username, email address, or phone number and a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your access information and for controlling access to your Account and your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account. We may terminate your Account at any time, for any reason or no reason and without prior notice to you.
5. User Submissions :
5.1 Permission : The Website or service may permit the submission of user-submitted text, artwork, photographs, product ideas, video, audio, and images ("User Submissions"). You understand that such User Submissions may be accessed and viewed by others, including by the general public, and, whether or not such User Submissions are published, we do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submissions. You are solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of publishing them on the Website or service.
5.3 Warranties : In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent, and warrant to Company that: (a) the content of your User Submissions is original (does not infringe previously published material, including music); (b) you own all right, title and interest to your User Submissions and have the sole and exclusive right (including all intellectual property and other proprietary rights embodied by the User Submissions or represented by such User Submissions) to license all of the rights therein to us as set forth in the license granted above; (c) use of your User Submissions on the Website or otherwise by Company, in whole or in part, will not infringe upon the rights of any third party including, without limitation, any intellectual property or privacy rights; and (d) you have obtained written permission from any other person named, photographed or otherwise depicted or whose voice is used in your User Submissions which will allow Company to utilize the User Submission(s) without compensation or objection. For clarity, Company obtains the license detailed above, but does not claim ownership of your User Submissions.
7. Third Party Services and Websites : As part of your use of the Website and Services, you may be provided with the opportunity to access third party services and websites via outbound hyperlinks (collectively and individually, "Third Party Materials"). You agree to use the Third Party Materials at your sole risk and that Company shall not have any liability to you for content that may be found to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Company is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect of such Third Party Materials. Company does not warrant or endorse such Third Party Materials, and does not assume any liability or responsibility to you or any other person for any Third Party Materials, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. Third Party Materials and links to other websites are provided by Company solely as a convenience to you.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY : YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Yobored LLC., ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES AND YOUR USE THEREOF. Yobored LLC. MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES. Yobored LLC. DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY HYPERLINKED SERVICES OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND Yobored LLC. WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or have legislation that imposes certain statutory warranties that cannot be excluded, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY : IN NO EVENT SHALL Yobored LLC, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT Yobored LLC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, or have legislation that restricts the limitation or exclusion of liability, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
12. ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS : THE WEBSITE, CONTENT AND SERVICES, OR THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE, IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE LEGAL, FINANCIAL, ACCOUNTING, TAX OR OTHER ADVICE, AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON AS PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, CONTENT AND SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOADING OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES.
14. Copyright Infringement Notice and Takedown Policy :
14.1 Copyright Agent : In accordance with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 USC § 512, the designated agent to receive notices of claims of copyright infringement for Company is :
Lazy Life LLC
P.O. Box 61149
Houston, TX 77208
14.2 Notification : If you believe your copyright has been infringed, you may provide us with notice. To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following: (a) physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted; (e) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
14.3 Counter Notification : We may give notice to our users that we have received a notice of infringement by means of a general notice on our Website, electronic mail to a user's electronic mail address in our records, or by electronic communication via the Yobored service. If you receive such a notice, you may provide counter-notification in writing to the designated agent that includes the information below. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following: (a) your physical or electronic signature; (b) identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled; (c) a statement under penalty of perjury that the you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and (d) your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for the judicial district in which our offices are located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
The aforementioned responsibilities are required of Company in order to comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, and will automatically be amended to incorporate any changes, amendments or modifications made thereto.
16. Compliance with Law Including Export Control : Company and the Website are located in the United States. The United States controls the export of products and information. You agree to comply with all such applicable restrictions and not to export or re-export the Website, Content and Services (including any software) to countries or persons prohibited under the United States or other applicable export control laws or regulations. If you access and download the Content (including any software), you represent that you are not in a country where such export is prohibited or are not a person or entity to which such export is prohibited. You are solely responsible for compliance with the laws of your local jurisdiction and any other applicable laws regarding the import, export, or re-export of the Website, Content and Services (including any software).
18.Code of Conduct and Graphic Imagery policy : The Yobored service gives people around the world the opportunity to discover and create new kinds of interactive content in real-time, by broadcasting live and to the world. In order for Yobored to remain a safe place to meet new people and participate in vibrant discussions, it's important that we establish community standards in an effort to safeguard the wellbeing of our users to the best of our ability. We do our best to keep Yobored safe, but we cannot guarantee it. The following are a list of rules & guidelines, which, if violated, may result in a suspension to the black hole or permanent ban from Yobored.
Please also be advised that in applicable situations, we reserve the right to report highly suspicious and/or criminal activity to your local authorities.
18.1 NO VIOLENCE AND/OR SELF HARM : Safety is Yobored LLC.'s top priority and we take threats of violence and self-harm very seriously. We may remove content that breaches these terms and may also report such content to law enforcement, if we perceive a genuine risk of physical harm or a direct threat to public safety. Similarly, we prohibit threats and any threat or attempt to threaten other persons may result in a permanent ban.
18.2 ABSOLUTELY NO PUBLIC NUDITY OR SEXUALLY EXPLICIT BEHAVIOR : It is Yobored LLC.’s policy that both male and female users under the age of 18 must be fully clothed on camera at all times. Any user under the age of 18 without a shirt may be subject to a suspension to the black hole or permanent ban.
Broadcasters are forbidden from exposing any skin beneath their clothes. Encouraging nudity in any capacity is also prohibited on Yobored and may be subject to a suspension to the black hole or permanent ban.
Female broadcasters on public channels must have their breasts fully covered at all times. Females who violate this rule may be subject to suspension to the black hole or permanent ban.
Users are not allowed to:
Use vulgar, profane, offensive or sexually explicit language on camera, or in the chat.Display offensive or sexually explicit pictures or images of themselves or any person on camera.
Perform sexual or sexually suggestive acts, show sex toys on screen or dance in a sexually suggestive manner.
18.3 NO BULLYING, HARASSMENT OR HATE SPEECH : Safety is Yobored LLC.'s top priority and we take threats of violence and self-harm very seriously. We may remove content that breaches these terms and may also report such content to law enforcement, if we perceive a genuine risk of physical harm or a direct threat to public safety. Similarly, we prohibit threats and any threat or attempt to threaten other persons may result in a permanent ban.
18.4 NO ON-SCREEN SUBSTANCE USE : On screen drug consumption and drug paraphernalia, or smoking is prohibited, as is the consumption of alcohol by users under the age of 21.
18.5 NO UNDERAGE USERS : The Yobored service is intended for individuals ages 13+. If we become aware of an account that belongs to an individual under 13, the account will be subject to termination. Users who are older than 13 and have guests on camera who are younger than 13 are subject to having their broadcasts terminated.
18.6 NO POSTING OF PRIVATE CONTACT INFORMATION : Giving out another individual’s personal information, including but not limited to E-mail addresses, phone numbers, and home addresses is forbidden. We also strongly recommend that you keep your own personal information private.
18.7 NO PRANK CALLS TO EMERGENCY AUTHORITIES OR HOTLINES : Yobored LLC. does not permit prank calls to emergency authorities or emergency hotlines, and any user who in engages in such will be subject to a permanent ban.
18.8 NO SOLICITATION OR ENCOURAGEMENT OF RULE-BREAKING : Any solicitation of a member to engage in a sexual or illegal act is forbidden. Similarly, any behavior intending to lure or manipulate another member into producing sexual images of him or herself, or asking him or her to provide personal information is forbidden.
Engagement in illegal or inappropriate commercial activities or sales is also strictly forbidden. Such activities include, but are not limited to, pyramid schemes, Multi-level Marketing offers, and homegrown sweepstakes. It is forbidden to encouraging the breaking of any of the rules, herein, either in chat or while broadcasting.
18.9 NO CHAT SPAM : Interrupting the flow of comment and chat sessions with the use of repetitive typing or activity that makes it difficult for users to maintain a conversation is forbidden, as is the posting of links to pornographic or malicious sites.
18.10 NO IMPERSONATING OTHER MEMBERS OR HAVING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS : Creating an account in order to impersonate another member is forbidden. Claiming to be another person, creating a false presence for an organization, or creating multiple accounts undermines the community and violates Yobored LLC.'s Terms of Service. Additionally, creating and using multiple profiles on Yobored is prohibited and all accounts made by a single user are subject to be permanently banned.
18.11 NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT : Yobored LLC. is committed to protecting the rights of copyright holders and seeks to comply with all applicable laws regarding the protection of intellectual property. Unauthorized copying, distribution, modification, public display or public performance of copyrighted works is a copyright infringement, and Yobored LLC. will undertake appropriate steps against repeat copyright offenders. Re-broadcasting other user's content without such users' written permission is considered copyright infringement and is therefore prohibited.
Copyright © 2018 Yobored LLC. All rights reserved.